Exeter Universities’ Radio Stations’ Blog (est. 2009)

www.xpressionfm.com

Contact the Studio: 01392 26 35 68 OR 73568 from your campus phone

Monday 4 May 2009

A 'lil hello from Harad!


Hello all Xpression bloggers (and anyone else who’s stopping by for a read).

My name is Harad, your current station manager and I have been asked by Miss Saint, to write a little blog entry to introduce myself (and I beg you to bare with me, I haven’t done this before).

Xpression is set to be changing in the near distance future, with our studio relocation, but I think this will be a positive step forward, and will lead to bigger and brighter things. I am still in talks with the uni about our exact location, but should be able to confirm this soon. So shortly we will be pooling all our box resources, packing up our entire CD wall and vinyl collection and jogging the short distance to our new studio.
However that is future talk, there are many exciting things happening right now. As this is the first full term of our new committee, everyone is bubbling with ideas and creativity. So expect many emails in your inbox, and make sure you read them!

Recently, out of the hub of xpression activity, has come the music forum, a place for the music team to discuss and review music. This is a fantastic resource and I urge any music enthusiasts to get involved by emailing music@xpressionfm.com.

Also currently we’re redesigning our logo. This is set to be relaunched for freshers week next term, so currently we are in the design stages of this, and I will keep you all posted as it happen.

Now, BIG EXCITING NEWS. Xpression will be broadcasting live from the beach break festival this summer. So if you cannot attend make sure you tune in to our website for coverage of the event. We will also be following the adventures of the Exeter’s got Talent winner, Owen Doel.So thank-you for reading if you’ve got this far.

See you all soon.

Harad


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment